Monday, 3 September 2012

Carter's Confession

OK, if you're going to learn one thing about me, it's this: I am addicted to Carter's. I know it's not the most expensive or prestigious brand, but I just love it. I love the brightness, the patterns, the adorable characters. It's really hard to come by in the UK. There's eBay and there's TK Maxx, both of which of course are really hit and miss. I have a Carter's alert set up on eBay to inform me when something new is listed, and I prowl round TK Maxx at least once a week.

Carter's have actually just started shipping to the UK and I really have to contol myself because shipping and import tax make it VERY expensive. Too expensive to make it worth-while really. Plus then I'd lose the thrill of the chase on eBay!

Here is last week's purchase in TK Maxx:
I bought it in size 9-12 months as it's winter wear. It's a lovely soft fleece. My mum loves owls so I am sure she'll go crazy when she sees Elina in it.

Actually TK Maxx was on form last week, they had plenty.  Not much in 6-12 month size though, lots smaller and some bigger.

I think today might call for another walk down there.


No comments:

Post a Comment