No luck in TK Maxx this week, they hadn't really re-stocked since I was last in there. There's two pieces of Carter's wear that considering, but they're not absolute MUST HAVES which is why I keep looking at them, and then putting them back.
The cup cake set is really only cool because of the leggings. In winter she'll need more than just the body suit with it. The sleep suits - well she's very long and we find it difficult to get one-pieces that fit her properly because 3-6 is too short in the body and legs, and 6-9 is too baggy on the shoulders. The yellow set is a bit too yellow, I think.
I went in to Next to buy a few bits I'd seen online from their leopard range but they were sold out :-( Then I popped into Matalan and guess what?! Matalan had lifted ideas from Next and had a very similar range, in stock. Hurrah! So I bought these pieces:
I can't find the tights on the website so no photo. They had some fairly good things in there, which was a nice surprise. This is the first time I've bought anything for Elina in there, I haven't really liked anything before now. Which is odd, because I often find things for myself in there.





No comments:
Post a Comment